Thursday

Popcorn - Day 4

This morning I had to finish of putting the right guard logo onto the required finishes. This wasn't an overly complicated process just time consuming. 

I did manage to learn a lot on photoshop though, making the processes to establishing a logo that looks realistic and has a good finish. This is something that I can defiantly take on into the future, it's something I have been working on myself, and its been really helpful having some professional guidance and experience into showing me how to best use the software and techniques. 

After finishing this logo design, and Patt was happy with the placement, the images were then used to create a proposal for the client and it was all sent off. Its really satisfying to know that my work has been sent to a client, and if they like it they will run with something that is similar. I really feel that I have accomplished something. Although this work doesn't really relate to what I want to create, i realise that I am still learning and all experience is good experience. 

T-Shirt Designs.




Website Designs.





UAE - After finishing the Right Guard project I then went onto do some initial sketches on the previous brief for the Al Asayl project. 







Tomorrow, the plan is to go through the initial sketches with Patt so as to establish the best possible solution. Then i will be going on with the design work, hopefully i will be able to design the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment