Friday

Popcorn - Day 5

Today was all about creating the logo for the UAE. The main aim was to create 3 different logo's that they could possibly use for the future. This was a really satisfying process, I actually managed to produce some this that was elegant and process. It was such a great learning curve and Patt showed me a lot of techniques to help produce the quality logo.

I actually intend to use this logo to help towards my dissertation. It's a logo that relates quality. Which in turn will kelp with some primary research for my dissertation. 

Patt and I went through my initial sketches, and crossed out the ones we didn't like and took not he ones we did. this meant taking some aspects from each design. It was really useful sitting down and laying ally he designs out and then crossing through them. Im still working out this process, and Patt really helped in guiding me towards the best process. Although it was really helpful. 
















My initial designs, working out the shapes and the lines. The simpler the lines and the easier flowing the better the images look.



The chosen 4 designs. Just as initial designs to see how they look.
Like the first 3 bit hate the 4th, bottom right.

Another attempt at playing with the title, but looks a little childish.








No comments:

Post a Comment